Monday, July 20, 2015

HOLIDAY MESSAGE TO GHANAIANS BOTH HOME AND ABOARD

Good morning everyone , hope you are doing pretty good ? Aware let me worry you a little have you ever thought how Ghana is losing millions of monies with these unworthy holidays? the likes of AU Day , Eid , Easter Monday, Republic Day keep mentioning I am with strong conviction that we can celebrate the day without any holiday. The most upsetting of it all is when even the day of celebration falls on a weekend the holiday is shifted to the week day Oh gosh ! Where is this coming from? We only work 12 hours and still wish to be one of the richest countries in the world There is this quote my friend Kwaku Amoh Aboagye likes most and sounds good "work harder, play harder too" let work and achieve the goals before enjoying. My brothers and sisters, inorder not to make noises I will end here. Bernard Ralph Adams Blogger/freelancer Wish you a happy holiday Long live mother Ghana ! Long live true patriot !